M&D is proud to still be involved, after eight successful years, in the Wits University framework contracts. We are pleased to be associated with Wits University and their bold introduction of the NEC 3 Option C (Target Cost Contract) to building projects in South Africa.
M&D has completed over R600 million worth of infrastructure and building contracts at Wits University in a relationship that has benefited both parties.
Some of the projects completed by our BUILDING DIVISION are:
- The Undergraduate Science Centre
- Maths Blocks 1 and 2
- FNB School of Accounting
- The Professional Development Hub
- The John Moffat Built Environment building
- Road and Storm Water reticulation for West Campus
- Fourth Quadrant of the Chamber of Mines building
See these links for a review on the success of the NEC target cost contract in the development of Wits University:
NEC in Action Case Study